WELCOME TO MARTIE'S HEART!

I would like to say "Hello" and "Welcome" to Martie's Heart!
This is my "Warm" and "Fuzzy" place where I open my heart and arms to all of my "Old" and "New" friends and family!
So, pour yourself a cup of tea, sit back, and relax a while as we share our lives together!

Friday, September 9, 2011

What’s So Special About Tea Time?

http://www.shelleynoonan.com/?page_id=80&preview=true

I just wanted to share with you a couple of articles by Shelly Noonan.  Reading her articles brought back many fond memories for me of when my mom, grandmother and myself would sit in grandma's kitchen and have tea and cookies.  We would laugh and joke and tell stories and remembering these special tea times brought a smile to my lips and lightness to my heart.  Thanks Shelly for the trip down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment