WELCOME TO MARTIE'S HEART!

I would like to say "Hello" and "Welcome" to Martie's Heart!
This is my "Warm" and "Fuzzy" place where I open my heart and arms to all of my "Old" and "New" friends and family!
So, pour yourself a cup of tea, sit back, and relax a while as we share our lives together!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

   I am thankful unto the Lord my God for his precious gift of salvation. I'm thankful for my life and all it holds, for, everything that I am and have been blessed with are gifts from his mighty hand.
   I am thankful for another beautiful day, for my wonderful God-fearing husband, for his job, for this home which provides shelter from the elements, for the food that graces our table, for the health and strength that the Lord has given us in this day.
   I am thankful for my church where I can go to worship and praise my Father in Heaven.
   I am thankful for the beautiful people in my life.......my friends!


What are you Thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment