WELCOME TO MARTIE'S HEART!

I would like to say "Hello" and "Welcome" to Martie's Heart!
This is my "Warm" and "Fuzzy" place where I open my heart and arms to all of my "Old" and "New" friends and family!
So, pour yourself a cup of tea, sit back, and relax a while as we share our lives together!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Please be patient!

Greetings everyone!
     I ask for your patience......
     I must confess......I am so new to blogging that I have no idea what I am doing!
     This is all trial and error for me, so I ask for your patience, as well as you input and any help you would like to offer!
      I am also so excited to be on this new adventure, and I am looking forward to making new friends and sharing my life with each and everyone of you!
     SO.......hang on to your hats as we take this wild ride together!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a vibrant and beautiful lady Martha Bruinsma. Highly favored and Blessed of God! It is a blessing to call you my friend!

    ReplyDelete